The A-Class™: Mark II family of advanced print engines is designed for high-demand, multi-shift print-and-apply label application where fast throughput and proven reliability are a must. Innovative features include a modular design for enhanced serviceability, coated-side-in or coated-side-out thermal-transfer ribbon assembly, and more.
- Fully integrated UHF RFID solutions are also available.
- A stainless-steel cabinet protects your printer for years of service in rugged and extreme environments.
- Expanded connectivity includes four types of communication ports as standard features: 10/100 LAN, USB, Serial, and Parallel.
- Seamlessly integrates into most existing solutions using PL-Z and PL-I language emulation without changing code.
- A large graphic display enables easy navigation, advanced setups, and simple operator use.
When your demanding print-and-apply label applications require more features than standard print engines offer, it’:s time to move up to the A-Class Mark II family. These advanced print engines are designed for high-demand, multi-shift applications that require fast throughput and proven reliability. A-Class Mark II printers use industry-recognized firmware architecture with maximum connectivity options for industry-standard communications interfaces. They support the industry-recommended OEM 5 bolt mounting connection for seamless integration into your system. And PL-Z (Zebra) printer language emulation allows you to seamlessly integrate the A-Class into existing solutions without changing label formats.
Specifications at a glance:
- Printhead: Direct thermal: optional thermal transfer
- Right-hand or left-hand models
- Printer length range: 6 mm to 2,539.8 mm (0.25 in to 100 in)
- Maximum print width: 105.66 mm (4.16 in) or 162.56 mm (6.4 in)
- Print speed: •: A-4212: 304 mms (12 ips), 8 mmps (203 dpi) •: A-4310: 254 mms (10 ips), 12 mmps (300 dpi) •: A-4408: 203 mms (8 ips), 16 mmps (406 dpi) •: A-4606: 152 mms (6 ips), 24 mmps (600 dpi) •: A-6212: 304 mms (12 ips), 8 mmps (203 dpi) •: A-6310: 254 mms (10 ips), 12 mmps (300 dpi)
- Communication: Serial RS232, parallel bi-directional, Ethernet-wired LAN 10/100, USB 2.0 compatible, GPIO applicator card
- Optional wireless 802.11b/g, USB-host, SDIO memory slot