Whether they are vouchers, coupons, value-added receipts, ID tags with photos, visitor badges, price and promotion stickers, pasted labels, sleeves, loop ribbons or labels for cardboards and boxes, the DTM CX86e makes it fast and easy to print high-quality full-colour labels and tags for signage and product identification that will attract customer attention and increase sales.
Due the compact size the CX86e is ready to use everywhere and easy to transport. It can be used in a variety of ways, including personalisation. Take your advertising campaigns, stalls and fairs to a new level by enabling customers to add personalisation on-site.
- Dry Toner Technology. No need for expensive coated inkjet stock. As with laser printers you can use plain stock which gives you 100% waterproof and UV-resistant prints.
- What’s LED-Technology? The printing process is similar to laser printers, fusing dry toner on the label material through a heat unit (fuser). The digital LED technology delivers high resolution prints. Thanks to this technology the printer requires less space, is compact, environmentally friendly and energy efficient, using significantly less raw materials and energy in the manufacturing process. LED printheads have no moving parts, making them robust and ultra-reliable.
- CMY three-colour toner cartridge. With the CX86e you simplify your warehousing, because you only have to keep one toner in stock, as well as speed up your production. The three-colour toner is replaced within seconds and the device is ready to use without delays.
- Ethernet and WLAN connection. Forget annoying USB cables, that block your way or force you to stand next to the printer. Connect the CX86e via Ethernet or WLAN with your network and easily print from unlimited clients in the network.
- Set Up Jobs In Minutes. Choose NiceLabel Free (DTM Edition) for simple creations of label designs or upgrade for data import and variable data printing. The printer can also be used with other popular label design software such as BarTender and graphic software such as Adobe Illustrator and other Windows applications. Printing PDF’s? For ease of use you can print straight from Acrobat Reader.