Easy-to-use E-Class™: Mark III direct thermal printers are affordable to own and economical to operate, yet offer features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. They can cut your daily operational costs by minimizing power consumption and reducing the costs associated with printer consumables such as labels and ribbons.
- Double-walled construction and concentric hinges provide rugged structural integrity.
- The horizontal split cabinet with a rear hinge allows for easy ribbon and label loading.
- Go mobile with the long-lasting MPU-400 battery pack accessory.
- Allows for quick and easy changes and provides visual status indication (Professional models only).
- Larger one-inch core standardized ribbons cost less than the typical smaller desktop ribbons.
One of the best values on the market, the E-Class™: Mark III family of entry-level compact desktop thermal printers offer features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. They’re designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost-effective barcode printer. The E-Class Mark III was carefully designed to maximize your investment value by offering a competitive purchase price, a battery pack option for mobility, double-walled construction for increased durability and a proven design for long-term reliability. E-Class Mark III printers are easy to use, too. They feature with quick-loading media and an interactive LCD screen. And you can also notice a substantial reduction in your daily operational costs thanks to the E-Class Mark III’:s larger media and ribbon-roll capacity.
Specifications at a glance:
- Printhead: Direct thermal: optional thermal transfer
- Available in three models to meet your connectivity needs: Basic, Advanced, Professional (See the Specifications tab for details.)
- Resolution: 8 dots/mm (203 dpi): optional 12 dots/mm (300 dpi)
- Maximum print width: 108 mm (4.25 in) @ 203dpi (8 dots/mm): 106 mm (4.16 in) @ 300dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Maximum print speed: 152 mm/s (6 ips)