The EA630 streamlines work processes to help businesses organize and prioritize what matters most. The EA630 is a 6-inch rugged mobile smartphone offering 80% screen to body ratio, featuring versatile functionality with powerful data collection. Specially designed for portability, the EA630 is combined with a compact and durable design that makes it an ideal tool to increase higher efficiency for applications in the retail, hospitality, and light-duty field service. This handheld is disinfectant ready allowing harsh chemical cleaning products such as isopropyl/ethanol alcohol and bleach (bleach:water, 1:100).
• 6-inch rugged smartphone with a screen-to-body ratio of over 80%
• Android 9 or 10 OS with GMS Certification
• Disinfectant ready housing for harsh cleaning agents like isopropyl alcohol
• All-In-One functionality: 2D Imager, HF/NFC and 16MP camera
• Rugged: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6 touch display, IP65 rated, and 4-foot (1.2M) drop (5-feet with boot case)
• Long-lasting removable 4000mAh battery (Up to 16 hours working time)
• Support Bluetooth® 5 / dual-band WLAN, fast roaming / 4G LTE
• Support MDM Software Solutions and utilities such as Ivanti Wavelink, AirWatch, SOTI, and MoboLink.
Powered by Android 9 OS with GMS Certified
• Advanced 64-bit Octa-core CPU (1.8 GHz) with 3 GB RAM / 32 GB Flash
• Android Compatibility Test Suite (CTS ) / Google Mobile Service（GMS）/ Google Enterprise Device Certified
High Performance 2D Scanner
The EA630 is built-in a megapixel 2D scanning engine (Honeywell N3603) featuring a laser aimer that enables the reading of high-resolution codes (down to 3 mils on Code 39 1D barcode) and it is available to read EAN 100% at 541 mm distance (typical read range). Moreover, it enhances the visibility to capture most 1D / 2D barcodes even in low light or bright light environments.
High Screen to Body Ratios
The EA630 rugged smartphone has a 6-inch 18:9 display as offering 80% screen to body ratio. It also provides the 450nits brightness for easy viewing in outdoor environment.
Specially Designed for Portability
The EA630 is combined with a compact and durable design that makes it an ideal tool to increase higher efficiency for applications in the retail, hospitality, and light-duty field service.
It enhances the industrial durable protection with features including IP65 dustproof, waterproof and 1.2 meters resistant to fall protection. (1.5 meters with boot case)
The EA630 has an integrated 1D/2D scanning capability, as well as an integrated HF/NFC RFID reader/writer, GPS, and a high-resolution 16MP camera in a compact device. Featuring fastest data speeds with Bluetooth® 5, WiFi dual bands with fast roaming and 4G connectivity, the EA630 is an excellent mobility device and improves productivity.
Ergonomic Gun Grip Design
It allows users to add values to your device with the unique UHF RFID gun grip or 2D long-range gun grip (optional). Just simply attaches it and it delivers a convenient way to support standard barcode scanning, RFID scanning or 2D long-range scanning in inventory tracking and taking solutions.