A new generation of label design software – Golabel II which builds on the success and once in a decade revision of Golabel.
GoLabel II includes all of the features you love from GoLabel as well as new features and added improvements. From a new user interface design to improved operating efficiency, you will be amazed at how easy it is to design and print a label with GoLabel II.
- Sophisticated user interface Intuitive icons, with modern look and feel to facilitate the user’s experience.
- Multiple data input methods creating a label has never been so easy.
- Multi language user interface.
- The same label design can be printed in multiple resolutions.
- Barcode AI Wizard helps guide you step by step.
- Locate all of your printers across the same network.
- Print Only Mode designed specifically for production management.
- The preview function helps device application users to view the data string from the scale before printing.
- Use .Net Framework 4.0 which is supported by most versions of Windows.
|UI Style||Easy to understand and use.|
|Label Design||1. Multi-label editing
2. Support Label Objects alignment, Cut, Copy & Paste, Undo & Redo, Move to Front & Sent to Back, Select all & Unselect all
3. Support Label Copy To Clipboard
4. Import / Export command file
5. Open label file preview
|Objects||1. Type: Windows Fonts, TrueType Fonts, Bitmap Fonts, Graphics, Straight Line (Vertical, Horizontal & Oblique), Ellipse, Rectangle, Filled Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle.
2. Function: Bind With Serial Number, Variable, Date, Time, Database Fields, Variable calculation, Resize.
3. Inquiry Printer Downloaded Objects. (Label, Graphic, True Type Font, Bitmap Font, DBF, Command file)
|Printing||Preview before printing|
|Barcodes||1-D Bar codes:
Code 39, Code 93, EAN 8 /13 (add on 2 & 5), UPC A/E (add on 2 & 5), I 2 of 5 & I 2 of 5 with Shipping Bearer Bars, Codabar, Code 128, EAN 128, RPS 128, UCC 128, UCC/EAN-128 K-Mart, Post NET, ITF 14, China Postal Code, HIBC, Plessey, Telepen, FIM, GS1 DataBar
2-D Bar codes:
PDF417, Micro PDF417, Datamatrix code, MaxiCode, QR code, Micro QR code, Azetc
|Database||dBase III, Oracle, Access, Excel, Text, SQL|
|Graphic Formats||BMP, DIB, JPG, PNG, TIF, GIF, WMF|
|Ethernet Setup||IP Setup: DHCP IP/ Static IP Switch.
Alert Message Response Path Setup: SNMP Path/ SMTP Path.
Alert Messages Enable/Disable Setup
Scan Godex Network Printer
|Printer (EZPL only)||Auto detect connected printer model
Printer support: Godex G series, RT series, EZ2x50(i), DT2/4
|Command||Support switching label format and EZPL command in between|
|Languages||Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Croatia, English, French, Finnish, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Serbia, Slovenia, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Thai,Turkish|
|System Requirements||CPU: 1 GHz or higher (32bit & 64bit)
Memory: 1GB RAM or higher
Hard Disk: Min. 30 MB
OS: Win XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
.Net Framework: .NET Framework 3.5 (SP1) or later
Resolution:1024×768 or above