Intelligent Imaging Technology
Running with Android 9 OS with Qualcomm octa-core CPU, the HT380 is built in a 3.2 inch display for users to check feedback of the scanned information. Coming with a superior 2D scanning performance, the HT380 offers 45 degree scanning tilt down design and it’s available to capture barcodes from near contact to farther than 60cm away.
Ergonomic One-handed Operation
Base on its ergonomic and lightweight design for one-handed operation, the HT380 is suitable to automate the capture of inventory
data and allows users to take action quickly and accurately.
Another special feature of keypad is the backlight design, providing users with enhanced key locations in a dark environment. Moreover, the keypad has 2.5 million lifetime clicks and equipped with special silicon materials and PU coating, providing long term abrasion protection.
The HT380 also supports Bluetooth® 4.2 and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/e/h/i/k/r/v/w dual band standards, allowing enterprises to develop applications or connect to the back-end host to make the database easier, more immediate and more accurate. Furthermore, it has an 8MP camera that gives an easy way for enterprises to proof of delivery or shipment issues.
- Lightweight and ergonomic one-handed operation • Android 9 OS with 1.4GHz octa-core processor
- Superior 2D scanning performance: Support 45-degree scanning tilt down
- Support Bluetooth® 4.2 and IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/e/h/i/k/r/v/w dual-band standards
- Rechargeable and swappable 4500mAh battery for full-day operation
- Durable keypad: 32-keys with 2.5 million lifetime clicks and backlight design
- IP65 rated and 1.5m drop specification.