The I-Class Mark II family of mid-range industrial barcode printers can easily keep up with high-speed label demand applications. With a state-of-the-art processor, printer throughput is very fast. And thanks to a modular design, it’:s easy to add and/or change printer options to upgrade and reconfigure as your business needs grow.
- Communication ports include serial, parallel, USB, LAN, and two USB Host ports and an SDIO, WLAN, and GPIO interface card.
- Modular design allows for user field-upgradeable options like thermal transfer and internal rewinder.
- Wide printhead access makes the I-Class Mark II easy to maintain with quick printhead and platen roller replacement.
- Rugged construction features a gear-driven design and durable die-cast aluminum frame.
- Graphic display includes an easy-to-read 7-button 128 x 64 LCD display for user-friendly label configuration.
I-Class Mark II mid-range industrial barcode printers have the speed and rugged durability you need for high-productivity applications in shipping and receiving, product identification, pharmacy labeling and asset tracking. With a legendary reputation in the industry as a high-quality printer, I-Class Mark II printers are competitively priced, reliable and easy to integrate. I-Class Mark II printers are loaded with many standard features, including a fast processor, large memory, and a wide selection of communication ports. Plus, the IntelliSEAQ™: print head features a durable coating, better abrasion resistance, and longer life. I-Class Mark II printers are versatile, too. Use them in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support and options.
Specifications at a glance:
- Printhead: Direct thermal: optional thermal transfer
- Media roll width: 25.4 mm to 118.1 mm (1.0 in to 4.7 in)
- Maximum print width: 105.7 mm (4.16 in)
- Print speed: •: I-4212e: 304 mms (12 ips), 8 mmps (203 dpi) •: I-4310: 254 mms (10 ips), 12 mmps (300 dpi) •: I-4606: 152 mms (6 ips), 24 mmps (600 dpi)
- Ethernet-wired LAN 10/100, W-LAN with WPA2 security protocol, 2 USB Host Ports and SDIO, GPIO interface card