M-Class™: Mark II printers offer great value for warehouse, healthcare, logistics and retail applications. They keep up with high-label-demand applications, boasting faster performance than many printers in their class. M-Class printers also feature a modular design and field-installable options to cut back on downtime and improve efficiency.
- Five-button, 128 x 64 LCD graphical backlit display is easy to read, enabling user-friendly label configuration setup.
- Rugged construction features a precision die-cast aluminum frame.
- Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French.
- Utilizes widely used DPL and supports PL-Z (Zebra), PL-I (Intermec), and PL-B (Boca) printer command languages for easy emulations.
- Modular design allows for user field-upgradeable options like thermal transfer and internal rewinder.
M-Class Mark II Compact Industrial Printers are easy on your budget, while providing industrial printing performance in a compact footprint. They’:re perfect for warehouse, healthcare, logistics and retail applications. Measuring 259 x 257 x 462 mm (10.21 x 10.10 x 18.19 in), the smaller footprint is ideal for users who need the power of industrial printers but must consider space limitations. M-Class Mark II printers also reduces your total cost of ownership with easy-to-maintain components. They’:re versatile, too. Use them in a wide variety of applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support and options.
Specifications at a glance:
- Printhead: Direct thermal: optional thermal transfer
- Resolution: 8 dots/mm (203 dpi): optional 12 dots/mm (300 dpi)
- Media roll width: 19 mm (0.75 in) to 118.1 mm (4.65 in)
- Maximum print width: 108 mm (4.25 in)
- Print speed: •: M-4206: 152 mms (6 ips), 8 mmps (203 dpi) •: M-4210: 254 mms (10 ips), 8 mmps (203 dpi) •: M-4308: 203 mms (8 ips), 12 mmps (300 dpi)
- Communication ports: Serial, parallel, USB: optional Ethernet-wired LAN 10/100: optional wireless 802.11b/g#