The MP Compact Mobile printer provides label-printing solutions that offer big customer benefits because of their small size –: designed with an integrated DC connection for easy mounting to any mobile cart or forklift supporting any orientation, including upside down.
- Large media capacity allows for maximum productivity.
- Label retrieval time is reduced when the MP Compact printers are mounted on a forklift.
- The printers offer a wireless connection option in addition to standard Ethernet.
- The printers support DPL, Label point and PL-Z languages, allowing them to easily replace competitive printers.
- The printers are easily mounted on mobile assets such as manufacturing lines, mobile trolleys or forklifts.
The MP Series printers provide label-printing solutions that offer big customer benefits because of their small size. The MP Series printers are manufactured to the highest standards and feature a die-cast frame and metal cover for protection, making them durable and reliable in demanding industrial environments. For tight spaces and limited workspaces, the small footprint of the MP Series printers takes up little room in smaller, crowded areas and can be conveniently mounted on walls, manufacturing lines and mobile trolleys. A special “:Mobile”: version of the MP Compact can also be mounted directly onto forklifts, which allows for a substantial increase in labour efficiency, reduced errors and faster workflows. They occupy less than a third of the space of traditional industrial label printers, allowing operators to retain valuable workspace. The MP Series printers can be used in almost any orientation, including upside down. Their large, easy-to-manage levers, single-handed media removal and open covers make the MP Series printers the next generation in ergonomic printer engineering that saves time, money and space. The optional 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless LAN makes it easy to connect to networks and to use mobile printing operations such as a forklift.