The MS652+ ring scanner is the newest scanner to hit Unitech’s growing data collection portfolio. It features wearable design that gives you freedom of movement to perform barcode scanning tasks comfortably while keeping both hands free.
• Lightweight and unique wearable ring design
• One push rotate design allows right and left hand operation switch easily
• Flexibility wireless design with 10M operation range
• Rugged and durable design with IP42 and 1.5m drops
• Bluetooth® Low Energy 4.2 / classic V2.1 classic and NFC technology : Easily pair to smart phones and tablets (iOS/ Android devices)
• Changeable and rechargeable battery pack
• Full Shift Battery Life: Up to 13 Hours
• Mounted on two fingers to enhance the operation stability
• Companion “Unitech Scanner Utility”Android application offering Graphical User Interfaces and APIs that help users and developers to connect, configure, and retrieve data from with the scanner effortlessly. Supports devices running Android 5.0 and above.
After the success of MS652 wearable 2D ring scanner in the global market, unitech electronics recently announced upgrade to MS652+ wearable 2D ring scanner. Delivering great customer experience to our users, the MS652+ barcode scanner has been upgraded the Bluetooth module that it supports both Bluetooth® classic V2.1 classic and Bluetooth® Low Energy 4.2. It enables improved data transmission rates and efficient power consumption (Bluetooth® Low Energy 4.2), as well as the Bluetooth® classic V2.1 SPP protocol allows the duplex communication for devices. Also the SPP protocol enhanced the pairing experience for devices. The MS652+, featuring wearable design that gives users freedom of movement to perform barcode scanning tasks comfortably while keeping both hands free. The MS652+ is designed to streamline the workflow for a wide range of applications such as retail, logistics, field service and hospitality.
Ergonomic design for mobile operators
The MS652+ wearable 2D ring scanner enables its operator to move products, packages, materials and proceed with their barcode reading tasks more efficiently, safely and comfortably. Whether you prefer left or right-handed operation, users can instantly switch between right and left hand operation with the special one push rotate design. It improves productivity in your operations with the wearable technology.
Featuring a superior scan engine, MS652+ is available to scan most 1D, 2D and PDF417 barcodes printed on paper labels or displayed on the screen of a mobile phone. The Bluetooth® Low Energy 4.2 / classic V2.1 classic and NFC technology delivers the most efficient way to pair with smart phone and tablets (including iOS or android system) with just a touch. Moreover, the wireless technology keeps the scanner connected up to 10 m (30 ft) from the computer, increasing productivity by allowing workers to move to the task. The MS652+ can be utilized with an auto mode that ensures no data is lost while it is out of range of the wireless signal, also upload the data to the back-end system automatically when it gets back in range, allowing users to complete their tasks without interruption.