Simple to install and easy to use, the PC series printers are perfect for space-constrained settings. They offer tailored solutions for transportation and courier, healthcare, retail and hospitality markets, as well as small and medium businesses.
- Flexible, with user-installable connectivity upgrades and accessories.
- Ten-language LCD or intuitive icon graphical user interface.
- Simple to use and maintain, with easy one-handed media reloading.
- Comprehensive printer command language support, including ZSim2, makes upgrading easy.
- This Smart Printer runs apps right inside the printer: you can add keyboards, scanners or other USB peripherals for increased efficiency.
PC series Desktop Printers are designed to set a new standard in ease of use and flexibility. With one of the broadest feature sets in the desktop printer class, it’s no wonder the PC series is a popular choice for light-duty, desktop labelling tasks. With numerous features typically found in larger, more expensive printers, PC series printers feature a multi-language LCD or icon user interface, user-installable connectivity options and accessories, and speedy label printing. The PC series was designed by users for quick set-up and trouble-free use. The printer adapts to its environment and fits right in with a variety of placement options, including wall mount and battery power. No need to waste time deciphering blinking LEDs –: PC printers come with a colour LCD in 10 languages or a universal icon interface for immediate notifications that ensure minimal training and support. Configure and update your PC printer on the spot with the USB host port –: no computer needed. And one-hand drop-in media loading makes resupply a breeze.