Easy to install and ready to print quickly, the streamlined PC42t thermal transfer desktop printer is an economical choice for media up to 110 mm (4.3 in) wide. Able to accommodate large ribbon sizes, the PC42t printer can print longer before needing media replenishment, thus improving the productivity of labeling workflows.
- Supports ESim (EPL), ZSim (ZPL II), DPL, and Direct Protocol (DP) print languages for maximum compatibility.
- Supports a wide range of media, including 12.7 mm (0.5 in) or 25.4 mm (1 in) ribbon cores (depending on the model).
- An economical solution for light-duty thermal printing applications.
- Easy to use, with a quick-opening design for media replenishment.
- Industry-standard connectivity includes USB host and device, and options for Ethernet and serial communications.
The PC42t Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer sets a new standard for user-friendliness and affordability. Exceptionally compact and easy to use, this printer is simple to install and ready to print quickly. Quiet, reliable operation and intuitive design make the PC42t the right fit for light-duty labeling applications in a variety of industries. Available in either 12.7 mm (0.5 in) or 25.4 mm (1 in) ribbon core configurations, the PC42t printer supports media as wide as 110 mm (4.3 in) and fits right into existing printing environments. The 25.4 mm configuration is compatible with ribbon lengths up to 300 m (984 ft) –: more than four times the length of competitive offerings. This reduces downtime and means ribbons can be shared with larger printers. PC42t printers include industry-standard connectivity, with up to four ports: standard USB device and host, plus optional serial or serial+Ethernet. With a user-installable USB-to-parallel cable, PC42t printers easily drop into virtually any environment. Compact size, support for common media as well as ZPL-II and EPL emulation and Honeywell Direct Protocol (DP), mean that PC42t printers are an easy upgrade from a variety of legacy Intermec and competitive printers. The PC42t Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer is priced affordably, includes modern features, and is a smart solution for small or medium businesses looking to improve productivity in labeling applications.