Processing shipments more quickly and effectively increases productivity and reduces errors. That’s just what the RL3e (72 mm/2.8 in) printers are for. We’re so confident they can keep pace in the busiest distribution centres, warehouses, and supply chain/logistics environments that we back them with a two-year warranty.
- The RLe Series continues to print after 26 consecutive drops to concrete from 1.8 m (6 ft), even in extreme temperature conditions.
- Co-engineered media supplies ensure optimum, trouble-free performance and guarantee the highest print quality and image stability.
- Change paper rolls with one hand. Speed label application with an intuitive LCD screen and a peel-and-present mechanism.
- The lithium-ion battery offers maximum power capacity for an eight-hour shift, even under the toughest conditions.
- Includes popular language emulations that allow you to easily replace existing printers in the workplace.
RL3e (72 mm/2.8 in) rugged mobile label printers improve efficiency and productivity by allowing your team to print and apply barcode labels directly at the point of application. By using these RLe Series printers to print on-demand labels, you’ll also eliminate the danger of mixing up batch-printed labels, which can lead to costly shipping errors. You can even mount the RL3e printers on forklifts for added convenience and versatility. The RL3e printers certainly reflect our reputation for rugged and reliable portable receipt printers. In fact, we’re so confident in the quality and long-term reliability of these printers that we include a two-year warranty free of charge. That’s double what the competition offers.
Specifications at a glance:
- Printhead: Direct thermal
- Resolution: 8 dots/mm (203 dpi)
- Media width range: RL3e: 26 mm to 79 mm (1 in to 3.12 in)
- Maximum print width: RL3e: 72mm (2.8 in)
- Print Mechanism Speed: 102 mm (4 in) per second*
- Optional wireless 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth®: connectivity