RX500 Colour RFID Label Printer & RFID Tag Printer
RX500 is the only desktop full-colour RFID label printer and tag printer that’s fully integrated. It utilizes the latest in ultra high-resolution colour inkjet technology to produce RFID labels and tags at speeds of up to 2.5” (63.5mm) per second and up to 4.25” (108mm) wide.
Built-in, automatic RFID encoding makes it ideal for applications that need both colour and RFID, including file folders, asset tracking, retail & apparel tags, data storage tapes, lab specimens, wristbands, identification and visitor badges, pharmaceuticals and much more.
The integrated UHF reader/encoder is supplied by RFID industry leader Honeywell®. It supports EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 as well as ISO 18000 -6B and -6C.
Why integrate RX500 in your system?
- Built-in UHF reader/encoder from Honeywell® – for reliable, consistent reading and writing of RFID inlays.
- 4800 dpi print resolution – produces true photo-quality output along with ultra-sharp text, full-colour graphics and high-resolution linear and 2D bar codes.
- Single, high capacity ink cartridge – allows you to simplify inventory management and print head maintenance.
- Adjustable antenna position and variable gain – allows radio signals to be perfectly read and encoded on a single label at a time with no overbleeding.
- Many substrates available – including water-resistant paper, polyester and polypropylene.
- Small footprint and light weight – save desktop space and transport RX500 with ease.
- Compatible with Windows® 7/8x/10+ – allows easy integration with industry standard and custom third-party software solutions.
- Built-in “guillotine-style’ cutter
Volume: Up to 1,000/day
Max Print Width: 4.25 in (108mm)
Print Speed: Up to 2.5 ips + 1-2 sec for encoding
Ink: 1 tri-colour dye cartridge
Cutter: Yes, guillotine-style
Note: Lead time may be up to two business days
Voltage: 100-240 VAC
|Print Resolutions:||4800 x 1200 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi|
|Ink Cartridge:||Color (CMY)|
|Color Matching:||Z-Color™ Color Matching Software|
|Print Width:||0.75″ (19mm) to 4.25″ (108mm)|
|Print Length:||0.75″ (19mm) to 24″ (609.6mm)|
|Media Width:||1″ (25.4mm) to 4.25″ (108mm)|
|Media Types:||Roll-fed pressure-sensitive labels, roll-fed tags, fan-fold labels or tags|
|Media Sensing:||Moveable see-through sensor for die-cut labels; Reflective for labels and tags with black stripe; Continuous label stock; Preprinted label stock.|
|Supply Roll:||5″ (127mm) maximum diameter on 2″ (50.8mm) core. Core has additional restrictions – see manual.|
|Ink Level Warning:||Calculates actual number of prints remaining based upon ink usage of graphics being printed (patent-pending)|
|Indicator Lights:||Power, Ink|
|Controls:||Pause, Load/Feed, Unload|
|Operating Systems:||Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11|
|Recommended Minimum System:
||For PC: Pentium® IV computer or better, 512MB RAM, 5GB free hard drive space, USB port|
|For Mac: 1 GHz Intel processor or higher, capable of running Mac OS X v10.7 or higher, 1GB RAM, one available USB port|
|Label Design Software:||BarTender UltraLite Primera Edition included for PC Only. Can also be used with most other popular label design and graphics software programs.|
|Electrical Rating:||12VDC, 5.0A|
|Power Requirements:||100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts|
|Certifications:||UL, UL-C, CE|
|California Prop 65:||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Toxin – www.p65warnings.ca.gov|
|Weight:||7.0 lbs. (3.2 kg)|
|Dimensions:||10.4″W x 15.3″D x 7.1″H (closed), 17.4″(open) 264mmW x 389mmD x 180mmH (closed), 442mmH (open)|
|Options:||Ink Cartridge, Tri-Color #53374 or #53376(slower speed).|
|Included:||Bartender Ultralite software for Windows, 4”X3” Tuffcoat™ High-Gloss Paper starter roll and starter tri-color cartridge.|