Rugged Palm Size Design
The TDM Series has been tested to withstand a drop test of 1.8 m without protective case/2.5 m with a protective case as well as MIL-STD-810G military standard for drop tests. It is also rated IP54 for dust and water resistance with the optional protective case.
Support for Various Media Widths
TDM-30’s adjustable media hanger with label fixing tab allows for a variety of media widths ranging from 20 mm to 70 mm. TDM Series can handle media including receipts, selected labels and lineless printing etc. The media spacer is easy to install and allows for specific media width. Default black mark sensor and optional gap sensor (TDM-30 only) are reserved for a wide range of media needs.
Self-Diagnostic TPH Care Mechanism
TSC TPH Care Mechanism offers an advanced level of auto-detection ensuring the real-time printhead health status. By scanning and detecting bad dots during the entire process of printing, it has been proven to stabilize high-quality printouts consistently and minimize the waste of consumables for maximum cost-effectiveness.
Smart Battery with TSC Printer Management
With TSC Battery Management System (BMS), it is easy to check battery status including:
- Battery performance: charging state
- History of battery usage and charging cycles
- Battery health status report
- Battery Remaining Capacity
- With its friendly GUI design, monitor battery capacity in real time and ensure completing a full shift to avoid downtime
- Integrated Software Pack
- TSC offers an advanced software pack including practical solutions to effectively support TDM Series for customized label creation from different platforms.
OPOS for POS application
- Compatible with CPCL and ESC-POS printer languages
- New developed iOS & Android APP enables:
- Via mobile configuration, workforce/user can maximize convenience on printer setting/status check/troubleshooting anywhere and anytime
- Web print supports direct printing from browser-based applications
TDM Series supports USB2.0 + MFi Bluetooth 5.0 + passive NFC tag or USB2.0 + 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.2+ passive NFC tag. Passive NFC tag for Bluetooth can quickly connect by one touch.